Friday, July 3, 2009

ER!!!

today school was nice because got PJ!!!! yeah!!! but later it got worst.... today a new boy came to my class!!! he is so cute!!! haha...(i am not gay).... he so nice.... i thought i got back my friendship with her... but i guess it got worst!!!! and i lost my best ever friend..... he didnt want to talk to me today!!!! last time he taught me maths.... tell lame jokes but funny..... he use to care for me.... but today he didnt even want to sit beside me... i dont know wat i did la..... so far i lost 2 friends..... i guess i'm going to lose more...... she said i hurt her feelings but it was a joke.... last time i called alot of words also she didnt care but now she cares!!!!! WOW!! wat a transform!!! i cant understand...... THIS IS THE WORST EVER YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment